|Home||» Products||» MDPE Pipes||» MDPE Yellow Pipe|
MDPE Yellow Pipe
MDPE Water Pipe
Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) pipe are strong and robust pipes suitable for underground water, gas installations and Potable water systems. The pipe is more rigid and harder than LDPE and due to this it is able to withstand high gas pressures. With a good resistance, flexibility, crack resistance and toughness of MDPE (GAS PIPE) pipes to bear chemicals and weather, MDPE pipe is the ideal choice for gas implementation system as it is durable and easily connected with compression fittings.
- Flexibility : Easy to handle & coil.
- Corrosion resistance : Tough and highly reliable in aggressive soils.
- Fusion joined : High integrity and reliability.
- Light weight : Weighs lesser as compared to the metallic pipes.
- Crack resistance : Excellent resistance to subsidence, traffic vibrations, point leading and marshy ground.
- Homogenous : Joints are free from leaks
- UV stability : Adequate resistance to UV rays
- Installation : Low installation cost.
- Earth quack resistance
Application of MDPE PIPE
Water Supply System
MDPE piping systems are the preferred means for transportation and distribution of natural gas worldwide.
- Size range from 20mm to 250mm OD.
- Pressure class from SDR-11 and SDR-17.6.
- PE Grades PE-80, PE-100.
- As per IS:14885.
- Contact Details
- BERLIA ELECTRICALS (P) LTD.