|Home||» Products||» HDPE Pipes||» HDPE Pipes for Sewage and Drainage|
HDPE Pipes for Sewage and Drainage
Committed to provide world class fitting products, we are the most prominent entity to offer excellent quality assortment of HDPE Sewage Pipes. These pipes are used in the sewage lines to carry the materials. The offered pipes are manufactured by making use of premium quality materials under the strict observation of our highly deft professionals. In addition, offered HDPE Drainage Pipes can be availed by our respected clients at industry leading price.
- Sturdy construction
- Optimum strength
- Perfect finish
Our HDPE sewage pipes are number one decision for sewerage and water application. The non-permeable bore as well as incredibly smooth of plastic channels offers more circulation per meter head or mm bore,when contrasted with flexible iron pipe. Further, chemical resistance and superb corrosion is another favorable shared by our HDPE sewage pipes. In Sewer channels erosion can happen on account of chemical responses induced by the natural generation of sulfuric corrosive. Moreover, our pipes won't tuberculate, reinforce biological development or corrode.
These HDPE sewage pipes additionally provide an elevated level of chemical impedance to an extensive variety of substances discovered in both contaminated and effluent soils, creating them the material of decision in tough chemical conditions. Independence from corrosion guarantees that hydraulic qualities are great and will stay so, lessening water losses as well as pumping prices over the life transverse of the system.
Highlights and Advantages
- Premium HDPE utilized to tolerate long–term natural and introduced conditions.
- Extreme, high effect resistance HDPE to oppose breakage.
- Accessible in variable lengths for shallow internment and compact lengths to securely accommodate trench boxes.
- Lightweight, simple to deal with, effortlessly cut in field.
- Spigot and bell joint for simplicity and pace of linkage.
- High UV impedance for trouble–free site storage.
- Heavier weight for more profound installations.
- Smooth liner for more noteworthy hydraulics.
- Augmented ringer and nozzle for less demanding joint fabrication as well as and more noteworthy execution.
- Contact Details
- BERLIA ELECTRICALS (P) LTD.