|Home||» Products||» Other||» HDPE Pipe Fitting Tee|
HDPE Pipe Fitting Tee
- Affordable rates
- Easy installation
- Highly demanded
- Minimum preparation
- Farm Houses
- Housing Societies
- Jal Boards
- Residential Colonies
This type of fitting is a sort of coupling taken into use to attach two pipes or a pipe to a fitting or valve. It contains three parts viz the compression ring, the compression nut and the compression seat. The pipe is skimmed into the fixture and the nut is constricted down. As the nut is constricted, the compression ring is pushed into the seat, producing it to compress in contradiction of the pipe and the compression nut, offering a watertight joining.
Compression Fitting's Advantages
- Accessible in a comprehensive range of sizes and styles.
- Considered to be utilized with copper, aluminum, and plastic tubing. Not to be utilized with steel tubing. Plastic tubing needs 63PT insert and 60PT sleeve.
- Do not need any soldering, flaring, or other kind of tubing research.
- For usage with potable water, numerous different kinds of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and instrumentation applications.
- Mass-produced from brass rod.
Specifications of Compression Fittings
Compression Joints are a good answer, specifically in a wet setting, when no electricity is accessible, the climatic circumstances are poor. Another great benefit is that the pipes need least preparation and no unusual tools are wanted for installation. The removable and reusable compression joints are too ideal for provisional applications.
- Pressure Rating : up to 16kg/cm2
- Working Temperature Range : up to +80oC
- Size Range : 20mm to 110mm
- Conforms to : ISO 3458-59 / 3501-3503-9561 etc
- Contact Details
- BERLIA ELECTRICALS (P) LTD.